Full time position based in Swords, County Dublin.
eXpd8, Ireland’s premier Case Management software provider, is currently seeking a highly ambitious and motivated Sales Executive to join our team and grow sales of our market-leading software solutions. The role will be based at our Dublin headquarters and involve travel throughout Ireland.
Case management software helps professional services businesses, including lawyers, accountants and auctioneers, to manage their projects, collaborate better and automate routine tasks.
eXpd8 has a strong reputation in the Irish market with eXpd8 Software, our established case management brand. We also started developing a new, cloud-based solution, built with Microsoft technology, in 2016. Thread Legal has gone through its initial development phase, acquired an initial worldwide customer base and is looking to expand rapidly.
We are looking for a Sales Executive who is ambitious and keen to drive the growth of both brands throughout Ireland. You will be a proactive, results-driven ‘hunter’ who can engage with senior business leaders and clearly articulate the benefits of our innovative technology. eXpd8 will provide you with a supportive environment and a high level of autonomy. We also offer an uncapped commission structure and training/ mentorship to help you develop.
- Proactive new business generation throughout Ireland from initial lead generation through to completed sale
- Manage customer demonstrations
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Key account management: Develop and maintain genuine client relationships through regular engagement
- Management of CRM system, ensuring accurate data is maintained
- Attend events for client networking
- Contribute to product improvement by reporting customer requests back to software development team
- Collaborate with service desk colleagues to ensure smooth on-boarding process for new clients
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years field sales experience
- Experience of negotiating deals in a B2B setting
- Technology savvy and confident in understanding new products
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with customers in Professional Services industries
- Proven track record of meeting/ exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Software sales experience highly desirable
- Basic salary of €40k
- Realistic OTE of €65-70k.
- Uncapped commission.